Monday, January 31, 2005

 

As I mentioned, some minutes ago, in my latest...

...Caring. About Food post, I think I will probably be transfering some of the meditation on food over there. I will try to remember to direct you over there if I think something might be of interest to you. If I don't think to alert you, it looks as though I'll be posting there fairly frequently in lieu of talking about food here or at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds. In fact, from that site I will be more frequently linking to recipes in the food section rather than repeat ingredients ad nauseam.
    Yes, she's in bed. Didn't make it to 2200 tonight. Yes, I'm headed there soon.
    I had either an imagined or real fright earlier this evening when, upon awaking from her nap, it seemed to me as though her underwear was slightly pink. None of her urinations were so I guess I was imagining it. The taking of the antibiotic seems to be going well, no problems scheduling it too close to the iron, since it can be taken on an empty stomach.
    Maybe I'll make it an early night tonight.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?