Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 

For those of you seriously interested in numbers...

...I've provided the BUN/Creatinine Stat Comparison I devised to question one of the skilled nursing facility doctors in August of last year. There is more information with the chart. I added two more dates to it. Overall, she does, through the period represented in the chart, "run high", but, I can also see, viewing the contextual tests, that it's possible she may have always run high. Then again...
    You may also have noticed that I'm in the process of gathering hits and visit stats through Sitemeter. Feel free to browse my numbers. They're public.
    I'll be up for awhile. I may do some more posting elsewhere. May do some research. May just clean out my folders.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?