Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 

Forgot to mention...

...last night she shed water like she hasn't in a long time and no longer looks bloated. I think the water retention could have resulted from one of two possibilities:
  1. I retained water over the last few days, as well, uncomfortably so, and spent a good part of this morning shedding it. It may have been something we ate.
  2. Her body was confused, with the change in medication, and spent a couple of days going, "Hmmm, what is this stuff this woman is dumping into me? I think I'll hold onto everything and analyze it until I figure it out."
    Anyway, only 3 more days of antibiotics and she'll be done. Thank the gods.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?