Friday, January 21, 2005

 

A quickie before all hell breaks loose...

...actually, that's an inside joke...I don't expect hell to break loose, but that's the phrase my mother used last night when I reminded her that she's having her blood drawn today.
    I just called her clinic in Mesa and she'll also be getting her flu shot. I don't think she'll need a pneumonia shot. She had her last one in 2000 and I think those are considered to last for "5 - 7 years", as I recall, so we're still on the inside track on that one.
    I'm not stressing over her blood work, so, instead of picking it up on my own I'll have them mail my copy, which I probably won't get before our clinic appointment on Monday. Results won't be available here until sometime next week.
    I'm considering putting her back on Detrol since she seems to be able to control, for the most part, her urination during the day. Maybe giving her Detrol at night will help her control the watershedding she does at night. At any rate, I figure it's worth another try considering that she's not one of the over medicated elderly.
    Time to awaken the Mom and get her clean and moving.
    Damn, I feel unusually good today!
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?