Monday, January 10, 2005

 

Stat ketchup is again being served.

    I'm caught up at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds. Nothing unusual that I haven't already mentioned.
    She decided to take a nap today. I couldn't see any reason to stop her. We may do another 'informal' exercise session this evening. We may not. She's doing so well all around that I'm relaxing about having her do what I think she needs to do over than what she wants to do. I like these periods. They allow us to enjoy each other without interruption.
    I've started several (four, as I recall, which, I think, counts as several) essays over at the essay site during the last week or so but haven't had a chance to finish them. The one foremost on my mind is about the alleged wisdom of Ancient Ones. I'm still trying to find a reference for it. I think it might be packed in the shed so I may have to make do with what the web has. I'm hoping to slowly but surely get those finished and published but don't hold your breath. They'll probably trickle in.
    Mom's up.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?