Tuesday, January 11, 2005

 

Storm Day = Good Day

    The sky is gray, the rain is gentle, I'm watching the weather cast...ah, sunshine tomorrow. Although I enjoy getting out in the rain, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to go to Costco on the out chance that Mom might be interested in accompanying me. I know, small chance, but you never know. She's been energized lately. We've got enough paper underwear to last us through today and Mom can endure slightly elevated blood sugar due to the VC pills through part of tomorrow.
    I'm flooded with energy so I'm expecting a good day. Much of that energy will be focused on bill paying, maybe some cleaning, going through paperwork, etc. I haven't decided whether to awaken Mom "early". It's just 1000 now. I checked on her and she's snug, secure, breathing evenly and appears to be dreaming, so I'll hold off for a bit.
    She helps me appreciate the sun. I help her appreciate precipitation. It works.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?