Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Despite the miracle boost pancakes gave Mom's morning...

...she is back in bed napping, just over two hours after she arose. I could barely keep her off the couch long enough to make her bed. It's partly the sugar, I think, partly the weather, partly age, partly the infection, blah, blah, blah. At any rate, she went to bed happy, smacking her lips, wondering out loud why we don't have pancakes more often for breakfast. Maybe we will. We even have a super duper, easy cleaning electric pancake griddle. I like buckwheat pancakes and my mother doesn't mind them. I read just recently that buckwheat helps to lower both blood sugar and cholesterol. So I'll get some buckwheat flour and keep it on hand.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?