Saturday, February 5, 2005

 

God I've been clean, lately...

...meticulously, thoughtlessly organized. Closing out one chore as I begin or proceed with another. Those of you who know me well know that this is a scary development.
    It's wonderful, this new feeling of peace with my mother's and my situation. Even as I anticipate her death she is becoming healthier. It is magnificent. I feel like we've begun to cruise.
    Well, Movies, Mom and Me has been launched. You'll notice that I need to rethink the yellow on red. I want to keep the red background...gray might be a better color. Whew, it's hard to look at. Or, maybe I can find a mustard yellow that doesn't throw daggers. There are a few other glitches I need to iron out, too. I'll take care of those...later.
    Today's been a very mellow. I expect more of the same this weekend. I'm doubling up on Mom's antibiotics over the last days of this course. Already her urine is clear. We are both suffering either "a little bit of a cold" or an allergic reaction to something in the air. Already, not two months into winter, some of the deciduous trees are budding. Some people have managed to produce roses through this entire winter (the ambitious one's who cover them at night). I'm wondering if this might be a good time to claw weed killer into the 'domesticated' part of our property.
    I'm drowsy.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?