Monday, February 7, 2005

 

I notice, with irony...

...that the active journal on the extension that hosts =>Moving =>Mom also hosts Movies, Mom and Me. I guess that's Ancienthood catching up with one. I still have hopes for more movement, but I've made peace with whatever happens.
    Today, sleep happened, much of it, for all denizens of this household. I don't know what happened to me. I subconsciously clued Mom, when she laid down for a nap, that I might try to catch a nap, too, so if she wanted to snooze deep, that was fine with me. I laid down about three and didn't arise until a little after 1800. Mom said she'd been up for awhile, but it didn't look like it; she hadn't yet attempted to find food by the time I awoke.
    Anyway, obviously, both of us slept through lunch, especially since we both had an "early" breakfast. So, we had breakfast (and I had coffee) for dinner. We spent the evening watching The Forgotten, after which, as the credits rolled, we looked at each other and said, simultaneously, "What was that about?!?" Better forgotten.
    She went to bed early, again, for her and for me. Her urine still appears to me to be cloudy, but maybe that's the toilet. It's possible that the toilet water is corrupted with all the stuff I use to clean it often.
    So, I'm sitting here trying to decide whether to go to bed right away or stay up for awhile, make myself some (decaf) chocolate raspberry mocha and maybe enter another 10 movies.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?