Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

I'm doing Mom...

...but I haven't felt, over the past 36 hours or so, like thinking or writing about her or the her-part-of-me. Haven't felt like taking out a few minutes here and there to record stats when I've taken them. Haven't even felt like firing up the computer for any reason.
    Everything's fine. Our lives are proceeding normally. I've reached the intellectual, emotional, spiritual and reporting points of caregiver saturation so I'm putting those aspects aside for a bit so they can dry out. I expect I'll be resuming normal reportage soon but can't promise when. If anything unusual or important happens I'll note it here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?