Saturday, February 5, 2005

 

It's becoming very cold very quickly, hold on...

...let me close some of the windows and doors. Stay where you are, I'll be right back...
    Well, let's see, that was 20 minutes ago. Mom is up, eating lunch, watching the news (she's very good about watching the news although not good at remembering it; she has, though, the capacity to get caught up in it), the miscellaneous windows and doors closed, etc.
    Earlier today I brought home a sample of piping hot, splendidly, richly flavored liquid "sipping" chocolate from Starbucks for her. It was, I couldn't believe it, "too sweet" for her! I almost fell prostrate at her feet.
    I think tonight might be Bible Movie night. I picked up the Paul episode of the current bible hero movies. The only interesting one, so far, although a little hard to believe character-wise, is Luther. I know this will put her in the mood, I can feel it, so we'll probably chase it with another Bible or Religious or Spiritual movie. Hmmm, I wouldn't mind seeing Little Buddha again, tonight. I'm in that kind of a mood.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?