Sunday, February 6, 2005

 

So, yes, I guess I'd better officially launch...

...Movies, Mom and Me. If any of you have checked in since the unofficial debut, I've been experimenting, have found that this particular template has an interesting and obtuse idea about what to do with tables, so devised another method of linear listing. There is an alpa index in the links section to the left of the movie "synopses" which will be updated as is the journal. Once our initial estate of movies is entered, I don't expect it will update itself too soon.
    It will probably be awhile before I enter the listing of movies we wish we owned. Paralell, almost, there are only three movies, so far, that I Wish I Would Have Rented, Instead, those being: The Clearing, Born on the Fourth of July and Sneakers. They were all better in the remembrance.
    Mom started her day early and is now napping early. Rain is supposed to come in this evening. Snow still clings to the part of our backyard in shadow, so, although in general the ground has not frozen this year, it has frozen in northern shaded patches. I've noticed this as I've driven my crazy backroad, through-the-woods routes through this town-city.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?