Monday, February 7, 2005

 

So, yet another edition of...

...Movies, Mom and Me has been published. I don't know about you guys but I'm having fun with this.
    I am bracing for tomorrow: Her first day off the antibiotic course. I hope this got it. I will probably, again, obsessively, clean her toilet.
    I may not go anywhere, today. It's rainy. I'm enjoying it. I have no idea what we'll have for dinner. Maybe potato soup with additions, including sausage, and garlic bread.
    Some things I want to remember to do    So, I'm cruising at the movie site. I think I'll start another edition, maybe have another cup of coffee...although we have no pie around here...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?