Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

There is a general post, today...

...over at =>Moving =>Mom. The link will take you directly to the post. No, it's not about a formal exercise session. In fact, I started the post here but realized halfway through that the subject was more appropriate to that site and putting it there would be an act of hope that the event mentioned in the post will continue.
    I awoke to hail, this morning, my mother awoke to sleet, so I decided not to worry about having her lab stuff done until later today (assuming the weather settles down) or tomorrow.
    Depending on how the day goes (it's been pretty busy, so far, which is nice), I may post more...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?