Thursday, February 3, 2005

 

There is a little news...

...over at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds and a new recipe on the new recipe site in case you want to check them out.
    I did get the website for our DVD catalog started but I'm still testing it and devising a way to input all the data. Once our initial collection is in and cross referenced to mentions of the movies in this journal, which may take awhile, it will be updated pretty slowly but it will be dynamic.
    I'm surprising myself with some of the recollections I have about Mom's reactions and mine to the movies and shows we have. It's amazing how many we've collected since we bought the DVD player three years ago. And, there are still many programs and a few movies I taped that we watched, although I'm "replacing" VHS taped stuff with DVDs as I can. I wish Bravo would publish and sell DVD versions of the Inside the Actors Studio episodes. I have several on tape. I know I'd purchase some of those seasons.
    It's amazing for me to contemplate dvds that Mom's seen versus those she hasn't (I, of course, have seen, at one time or another, all of everything). Remembering some of her reactions to some of the movies is surprising me. The more I get into this project, the more I am thinking of DVD video movies and programs as our literature. It's very interesting. I've decided to keep a running list on the new site, too, of movies and/or shows we don't have but are considering buying or hoping come out at some time.
    Did I mention that I'm worried about the continued cloudiness of her urine and that I'm going to double up on her antibiotics for these last three days of treatment, since we have the extra four? Give it a double shot and see what happens. I think I mentioned this over at the Tests & Meds section.
    I thought I might be making it a late night but now I'm thinking about turning in early.
    Later.
    Not sure when.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?