Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

I thought I'd check in.

    Over the last several days, weeks, even, besides income tax I've been paying attention to some other projects: Getting things to-geth-ah. Had a begun-early, mellow, productive morning today and am hoping for a late arising from Mom. She was up until midnight last night watching a M*A*S*H marathon.
    Tonight is definitely going to be Cobb salad night. She'll probably want a hearty breakfast this morning, maybe even two eggs. Although last night's meal was rich, it was nutrition poor.
    As a reminder to myself, we've picked up a few other movies that I need to enter in the companion movie section of this journal. One in particular, What the Bleep?, I'll probably be discussing someplace else, as well. If I think of it I'll mention it after the fact.
    It promises to be sunny, windy, a little cold. We could probably use a visit to Costco but I could put it off one day and I might. The wind should die down by tomorrow. This wind is unusual for this area, although short term residents are beginning to talk as though it's normal.
    I need to feed the one remaining rose today.
    Maybe I'll do some reading! Wow! Then again...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?