Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

So, just to mention...

...a change in organization of my many journalized recordings of my adventure with my mother. I've decided, since I am no longer taking stats in military style, that I will begin writing about our meals in a more leisurely manner over at the Caring. About Food. section of this journal, which you can reach through a link somewhere over there in the links section to the right.
    As well, at the Tests & Meds section, I'll only mention meds when they change in some way. Bowel movements will still be covered there.
    I did, by the way, take stats today. Those are entered, as usual, at the immediately above linked site.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?