Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Check it Ooouuut!

    We had our first formal exercise session in eight months early this evening! All things considered, she did good. You might want to check out my comments after the recording of the exercises we did (and didn't do).
    I've had a satisfyingly domestic day, today. First, of course, the lab report. Then I finally figured out what was wrong with the bread machine, fixed it and made a perfect loaf of bread, the first of many to come. I sawed off a left over moulding from when our house was reconstructed inside after the Water Heater Flood of 2000 to fit the front of Mom's rocker so that it would remain stationary when she sits and stands. I've done a myriad of little domestic chores while Mom has watched me and Animal Planet. We reinstituted formal exercise sessions. Mom didn't feel the need to take a nap, today. I successfully negotiated her CHF mini-crisis and am pleased to say that she's doing fine. If you want to read about its resolution, check out the Tests & Meds site for today's postings. I'm feeling very warm and relaxed and good.
    I'd planned on doing a bit more journal writing tonight, primarily over in the essay and food sections, but I'm tired and happy and ready for bed.
    Tomorrow morning I'm going to call our oxygen supplier to see if I can pick up a few extra M-6 tanks and up our regular Thursday order. Looks like we're finally going to be needing some more.
    Later.
    Night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?