Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Hmmm...did I even mention why I wasn't thrilled with the Monte Carlo?

    Let me check. Doesn't look like it. Seats too low and built wrong for both old and middle-aged hips. Although it was wonderful to drive in relaxed comfort, the seats were torture on the way back, for both of us. I looked into the possibility of renting a small SUV, next time. We'll see. By then the truck fan will be fixed, I'm sure.
    Well! And, I'll bet I didn't mention the impending visit. I think I only a few hours past that last post knew about it myself. MPS & Niece drove in Friday morning, early, and left just a few hours ago. Very mellow visit. I had no time to prepare and very little time to freak. And, anyway, MPS doesn't care if I freak. She comes up anyway.
    She finished dressing all our windows that need them with vertical blinds. Very refreshing! We had some divine weather, even a little rain. Very nice!
    The weather report said 90°F downtown today. I don't think so. We're only in the low 70's right now up here. I think I'll unplug the phone and take a nap, an actual nap at a decent time, today. Extremely nice!
    I have some stats, I think. And, some other things I want to address, not the least of which was our strange doctor's appointment in Mesa...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?