Monday, June 20, 2005

 

I decided we'd rent a car for the trip...

...since one of ours has a dead battery as of today and the other has an iffy a/c fan. Thus, I'm feeling much better about the trip.
    So much better, in fact, that I talked to my friend, begged her forgiveness for being an ass and we're going to spend the late afternoon and evening at her house before heading back up the mountain.
    Mom's side is significantly better today. I'm anticipating that there will be no need for x-rays; what good would they do now? Her knee is "giving her fits", but that's easily handled.
    No more stats today. I'll take a Blood Glucose in the morning to see how she's doing but I don't anticipate any surprises.
    Later, probably late tomorrow night or the next day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?