Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

I was up very late, last night...

...rather, I guess, very early this morning, reviewing the minimally high, mostly low point of our day, Mom's walkering session, which you can read about at the previous link. What an episode. My reaction affected the entire rest of our day, which I cover at the link above. Not one of my finest moments, but at least some issues were settled.
    I just awoke about a half hour ago so if Mom decides to sleep in I'll let her. We will have an exercise session today. And, I'll be compiling and faxing a list of items I'd like to review with Mom's PCP on Tuesday, next week. The list is exactly as it appears below in a recently previous post.
    I need coffee.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?