Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

My attention has been piqued and diverted...

...recently and lately, toward another project that was languishing. I expect to continue with it, but will not abandon my mother reporting.
    I see I didn't report my mother's latest UTI, which was discovered yesterday afternoon upon awakening from her nap (blood in the urine). I did, however, discuss it in detail in yesterday's Daily Tests & Meds.
    I expect her to be a little funky, today. I'm not sure whether it's symptomatic of the infections or the medication but she isn't at her best on antibiotics.
    I continue to leave the ringer off the phone. I probably will through the July 4th weekend although I've got caller ID and will return calls if I recognize the caller.
    I haven't even thought in terms of a July 4th celebration. Maybe we'll have something fancy, maybe I won't even mention the holiday.
    So. Be it.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?