Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Today Mom has been "hung over," as she puts it,

from visiting. She was up early, then down early, before noon, then up again, around 1430, then down again. She's down now. She expressed some concern about "sleeping through the night." Although she's a little on the dehydrated side, I'm not worried and told her not to worry. If she sleeps, she sleeps.
    "I'm not going to wake you, unless I get scared."
    That worked.
    Although MPS & Niece would be hard pressed to back this up, Mom moved a fair amount, for her, during the visit. We didn't do any therapy sessions. Mom got in one "wheeling the wheelchair" session at Home Depot and enjoyed herself. I believe she wheeled it through Costco as well...no, we went early that day. She was promisingly alert, tuned into conversations, sly and funny, and appreciative of "all the work" going on around her.
    So, although I mentioned over in The Dailies that I was going to begin testing at lunch, I decided to test at dinner this week so I would have some data with which to decide whether to administer that third 2.5 mg lisinopril tablet each night.
    I think I'll go through some stacked up email and fool around with the doctor's appointment post, which I've begun but remains in draft.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?