Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

I can't sleep...

...so I decided to fool around with my template a little. I've received two mentions, so far, one from one of my sisters, that the three permanent posts to another one of my sisters caused the two to believe that I hadn't posted since May 11, 2005, despite the fact that I put a note in my description that the lastest post begins after those three posts. So I got rid of those posts, even though I said in the posts I wasn't going to until I'd heard from that sister and I haven't heard from her. They don't seem to be helping, I don't get that many visitors anyway and I don't want to confuse those I do get so, what the hell, into the trash bin they go.
    I've got some maintenance to run on a few other sites, maybe some posting, who knows. I might be back here, too, maybe...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?