Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

I have not forgotten...

...that I promised to set up a type of introductory page, divided into sections such as, for instance, Dementia, Medical Misadventures, Bowel Issues, Caregiver Help and Lack of It, etc. I started by searching specific keywords but that wasn't working very well; I was missing a lot since, as you know if you're a regular reader, I often use a variety of phrases to refer to the same item or issue. So I've begun reading everything I've written from the beginning in order to catalogue and table it correctly. It will take awhile. When I get a fair amount of material worked into areas of subject I'll begin the index. Don't look for it for awhile. Reading and writing don't necessarily mix, so many of you will be pleased to hear that posts will probably be shorter and more to the point.
    Today started very well but as the storms moved close this afternoon Mom began to feel a bit run down. She's napping now, but stayed up longer than usual after breakfast.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?