Friday, July 8, 2005

 

I've figured out how to respond...

...to the appallingly bad doctor's appointment two weeks ago...thus, I'm feeling much better. Pissing out my feelings here helped. The final touch was discussing it with MCS. Once I've responded I'll, of course, report on my response here.
    So I don't forget, since I don't plan on updating the Daily Tests & Meds site until sometime this weekend, two remembrances:
  1. Bowel Movement: 1045; diarrhea, probably from all the jalapeno stuffed olives she ate yesterday (she loves the damned things); no other signs of digestive distress; extremely easy elimination, unusually excellent volume and rigorous clean-up, so rigorous that I accidentally abraised the sensitive skin around her urethra and caused to to bleed a little.
  2. Gave her a third 2.5 mg lisinopril tablet tonight. Although not terribly high, her systolic was in the 130's when she went to bed. Diastolic was fine in the low 60's. She was well hydrated when she went to bed, something that has been hard to achieve over the last few days.

    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?