Saturday, July 16, 2005

 

Stat ketchup is again being served...

...over at Mom's Daily Tests & Meds.
    Over the next week (I imagine it will take at least that long) I'll be setting up some introductory pages to this group of sites about my mother and me. I'll be setting up the link to the initial page immediately below the site description on this page. From that page there will be at least one other: A page that has ready made, significant links to a variety of subjects involved in taking care of an Ancient One such as: dementia, dealing with the medical industrial complex, hydration in the elderly, well, you get the gist of it. I figure, with all the words and words and words here, it might help people negotiate the site.
    Time to awaken Mom from her nap. Looks like it might rain! Cool!
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?