Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

All redirects that are necessary on all medical tests...

...are done and published. I haven't checked out all the changed links but I will. The only "problem" will be if I published a targeted link to a test portion in one of the journals. Before I catch these links and change them the target will take you to the entire test rather than to the portion to which the link appears to be directing you. Hopefully, those who are using these links will think I messed up and will scroll to the portion in which they're interested. All targeted links on the main Mom's Test Results index page have been fixed to target the tests' new home, though.
    No, I haven't awakened Mom yet. I'm heading in there now. I think I'm taking a partial vacation day again. Oh well. She'll survive.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?