Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

I am completely overtaken and fascinated...

...by my project of transferring the Mom & Me One Archive over to a decent journaling facility. I decided to take the opportunity to read the posts in an effort to continue indexing for the forthcoming Table of Contents I intend to set up. Wow! It is truly amazing to read the stuff I journalized two years and one month ago. At that time:    It's not hard, of course, to find my own writing of my experiences, thoughts and feelings interesting; I've never hedged about me being my own favorite person. What surprises me is the depth of thought, width of detail and height of eloquence with which I consistently expressed myself back then. It's hard for me to believe that I still do that. I guess I'll be finding out, as I will have to index this entire effort in order to do justice to the Table of Contents I plan.
    As I've mentioned previously, that will take awhile. I'm in the first flush of rereading what I previously wrote, though, and I'm driven, so you'll have to excuse my absence here for awhile. I'm sure the initial surge of energy will settle down soon. In the meantime, if you notice that there isn't much news here, check over at Mom's Daily Tests & Meds. Today's breakfast post, for instance, includes a long discussion of her recent determined sleeping and my frustrated response which exploded today. You'll find, over the next days, that much news besides test device readings, additional pills and what was eaten will be posted there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?