Monday, August 22, 2005

 

I must be feeling better. I'm baking.

    And cooking. My Knock-'em Alive Blueberry Cobbler and Ham Salad for tonight. In fact, I'm feeling so good that I'm making notes with the intention of visitng the Caring. About Food. site, at long last again, late this evening, to report my recipes and do a little journaling about food and Ancient Ones.
    Mom's doing exceedingly well today. Except for during her night-sleep I haven't felt the need to put her on oxygen all day, including during her bath, as she hasn't been mouth breathing or exhibiting any signs of pulmonary distress. Hallelujah! I think maybe it was the excessive humidity that was scrambling her breathing, as my friend at our oxygen supplier suggested. Maybe a bit of a cold, too, but if she had a cold she's over it.
    I think I'll record her Breakfast Stats and take a look at the tests I haven't leaned up and transferred to see what's in store for me.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?