Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

I'll be back later but I wanted to mention...

...that we exercised yesterday, and she didn't handle it well. Details are in the previous link and the Bedtime Stat report for this date.
    Otherwise, it was a pretty good day considering that it rained all day long. Although I'm loving this weather, including the thick air and the grey light, Mom is not a happy camper. I notice, with excited anticipation, that our monsoon will probably last another good week. Mom notices this with disgust.
    To remind myself, the New York Times Sunday Magazine published an interesting article about death last Sunday, about which I intend to ruminate here when I can carve out a little time. If you get a chance, read it.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?