Friday, August 19, 2005

 

I've finished transferring...

...all the material in the Mom & Me One Archive. I won't be deleting the old site until I've corrected a fair number of links that target the old address. These are primarily links at the Movies, Mom & Me site. I'll be doing that shortly. There will, of course, continue to be broken links for awhile. I'm working as quickly as I can to fix these. I've also got a fair amount of material to begin filling in a Table of Contents for this site. I'll be going through this site to target posts pertinent to the divisions into which I'm collecting the links for the Table of Contents.
    So far, so good, today. Our curious day on August 17th made me realize that I need to structure my mother's days a bit more firmly. I'm working on that now. More...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?