Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

On the upside...

...rewriting and transferring the tests is so easy and quick that I've done quite a few of them in very little time.

    On the downside: Since yesterday's exercise session I've been having a horrible, horrible "day". I'd say I need a break but, of course, none is forthcoming. About the only time today I was in a mood that couldn't be considered stony was when Mom and I decided to watch the movie that came for free with In Good Company; Wimbledon. It isn't a movie I'd have bought after renting if I didn't have to, but we both enjoyed it, especially the photography during the matches. I'll probably trade it in at our local "trade dvds" place, but it helped lighten my mood for a few hours this afternoon.
    Sometime during the worst of my mood today I realized that when I begin going through all the material I've typed into Mom & Me Too perhaps I'll see a pattern to what sets me up for my bad moods and figure out how to control for better moods.
    Had a bad night, too. Slept restlessly even though I moved over to the floor, where I usually sleep well when I can't settle down. God. I don't know. I just don't know.
    Mom's been okay. She's been ignoring me since last night, which is good. I guess she knows I'll work my way out of it. Eventually. At any rate, no exercise session today. No Costco. She's happy.
    Guess I'll "go" transfer some more tests. Amazing how many test results I've got for her. Then..."guess I'll go eat some worms..."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?