Monday, August 29, 2005

 

A short business post while I have the time:

    All the pages I intended to lean up and redesign are now finished and at home. I updated her stats over at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds, which has borne the brunt of my lack of posting here by being filled with little daily life details besides the usual material posted there. I've updated all the links in the "Links" sections on all blogs. The Poems, Sharing Widsom Conference Review and the 1999 and 2001 histories haven't been redesigned or moved [Update 11/8/08: I finally redesigned and moved these to their appropriate sections, but I've left the originals, as well, at their original sites, for awhile, at least]; I can't do that without dumping their backgrounds. I like their backgrounds so they're staying as they are, where they are. I do need to update their navigation areas. Give me a minute on that. I have so many redirects in place, though, that I can't imagine anyone will get broken links very often.
    Now I'll begin paying attention to a Table of Contents and, maybe doing a little tweaking to the internal search pages. But, those can wait awhile.
    I like having gathered all this stuff together into An Area of Singular Identity. I can settle down, now. I'm home.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?