Friday, September 9, 2005

 

Forgive me. I can't seem to stop...

...reading my own material. I had planned to stop for awhile after I finished cataloguing the histories for the planned Table of Contents. Then I thought, what would be the harm if I did a few Mom & Me Too archives. The harm is that I am riveted, now, and can't seem to stop. This would have had to have been done, anyway, at some time. I'd planned to wait until the TOC was set up and I could simply feed material into it at my leisure. Now I can't stop following how our adventure has developed. Once again, I'm overwhelmed by the initial impetus. It will, I'm sure, settle down soon.
    As I continue I'm making notes about what's different now than then. I'll be reporting on these. I was planning to do this as I went but I can't wait to get back and see what happened next...here I go...
    ...later. I promise.
    Oh. I'm setting the past archives up to receive comments again. This has to be done by reactivating comments on each posting...which gives me a devlish excuse to read each word...oh...oh...it's sucking me in again...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?