Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Although I worked hard yesterday to prepare...

...everything ahead of time for today so that I could have most of a day to myself, somehow I managed to space the fact that tomorrow is a travel day and there's lots to do to prepare for that, including:    In addition, Mom's excitement about the trip tomorrow continues. She is not, I should mention, at all excited about the doctor's appointment. She's asked me once today if, since it's "merely routine" we could cancel it and spend the entire day at MCF's. I didn't think she was going to go down for a nap but spending an hour under the hair dryer relaxed her into a nap mood so I can take some deep breaths, now.
    As well, although the birthday meal I planned is in the Preparation-Lite category, still it requires some preparation. And, of course, there are all the daily chores to do as their optimum times approach.
    I'm in a good mood, though, and feel like The Proper Birthday Girl so the day is advancing well.
    I probably won't post again until Wednesday except for the rest of today's stats. So, here I go an my birthday way...
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?