Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Back in the Low-High Life Again.

    Well, I'm ecstatic. I just uploaded her blood draw results for yesterday. They are practically a repeat of her results for 4/13/05, which was a "very good year". Aside from her hemoglobin skirting normal range for Mesa, all her other out of range CBC results are normal for Mesa. Her BMP results are also comparable. I noticed something curious, too. The last time her Fasting Blood Glucose was high in the morning for her blood draw was also 4/13/05. Don't know that this means anything, but I find it interesting.
    This morning I'm compiling all those reports I normally fax to her doctor monthly. Last month I compiled them but forgot to send them. I don't think it's a problem. Little has changed except that I think her blood pressure has experienced more highs than the month previous, although I'm not sure, yet, as I'm not finished compiling that report.
    I'm not sure what's on the agenda for today other than reporting to the doctor. Although Mom went to bed fairly early last night, I'm letting her sleep in because she engaged in a lot of activity yesterday and I'll bet her muscles are reorienting themselves. I just checked in on her and she's stretched out lazily on the bed, breathing deeply. She had suggested that we try out the spritz cookie press last night but just wasn't into it when "the time" arrived.
    Well, back to work. Once I compile and fax the reports to the doctor I'll be publishing her health review for the last two months, here.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?