Thursday, October 6, 2005

 

I've been caught in a snag of furious indexing.

    I will probably reach the one thousandth entry sometime today. I've been spontaneously awakening at very odd hours; my favorite hours, actually: between 0300 and 0400. It's been nice but it's also required that I nap in the afternoon when Mom lays down. That's kind of a drag. I don't like to split my sleep.
    I cleaned up all the search portals and expect to be redoing those and setting up a "Search Index" [Good idea, I hope I remember it] with all search pages listed with a brief rundown of what each search partition searches. That index will turn out to be a definitive index for all independent pages throughout The Mom and Me Journals Dot Net compendium of sites.
    The Anal Retentive Table of Contents will probably be another month or two along. I decided to continue cataloguing until I am up-to-date. The process of rereading what I wrote remains fascinating. I've deleted a few technical posts where I was confused about how this journaling software time stamped a post. I'm doing a fair amount of editorial clean-up, mostly to do with syntax. I don't think anyone will be able to tell the difference. I've also transferred the spontaneous, infamous Love and All That Shit to the Essaying the Situation partition, where it is in correct time and date line. When I reread that post I realized that it stood alone as an extemporaneous essay.
    I will be entering Mom's stats for yesterday soon. I took them only once. She slept a lot. I kidded her that now that she's 88 she needs an extra day to recover from a blast of increased, vigorous movement. She looked at me as if to say, "88!?! You're kidding!"
    When she was up she was lively but she didn't spend enough time up and hydrating for me to worry about taking her stats more than once. She had only two meals: Breakfast, at the time about to be posted over at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds; and Dinner, which I'll review but without stats.
    As has become a habit again, I gave her a good foot and leg rubdown before she retired last night.
    Later, someplace else.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?