Saturday, October 8, 2005

 

I've been doing grunt work...

...on the website today, what little of the day I've been up. Mom arose late. I can't remember what time but I know it was after 1100. I arose first around 0645, realized my chance and dashed to the grocery for some staples. Although Mom and I had discussed going on a short shopping spree today I didn't see it happening primarily because I was feeling a little under this beautiful weather.
    Sometime after breakfast I laid down "for a half hour", chores not yet having been completed, meaning that my mother's bed, while having been sprayed with white vinegar and wiped down with alcohol, was not made. When I awoke at 1645 Mom was asleep on her plastic sheeted mattress, perfectly comfortable. I felt worse when I awoke than when I laid down, despite having taken two ibuprofen for the body aches I was having prior to napping.
    Things went well, though. Apparently Mom didn't have a problem with the idea of sleeping without bedding.
    I've got 23 dvds to enter. I alphabetized and catalogued the "new" ones today. I think that'll put us in at about 100 dvds, some of which I intend to trade out for others.
    I also tidied the navigation areas on many of the independent pages and attended to the Links sections of various partitions. I haven't used any of the reengineered search engines yet but expect to shortly when I flesh out the movie entries for the dvds.
    I haven't yet returned to indexing so I have topped 1,000 entries. That, I'm sure, will occur shortly, though.
    I've got stats but I may not enter them until tomorrow. I'm awaiting the finishing of the home made bread machine wheat bread. Fifteen minutes to go before I retire. Good time to clean-up.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?