Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Speaking of blood pressure...

...I decided to establish a permanent link to the Blood Pressure Average post I put up over at Mom & Me Daily Tests & Meds on November 3, 2005. Because Mom's lisinopril dosage was doubled at her last doctor's appointment (11/1/05) I was curious to see how her average since that date compares with the last few months, when I'd been freaking about her blood pressure. The results assured me that doubling her lisinopril dose was a good idea. I realized that averaging Mom's BP readings is a helpful tool, so I'm going to continue to calculate it every time I write up a health review for her PCP and add each period's averages to the list. The permanent link will remain over the right in the list of links.
    The adult buffered aspirin I gave her tonight (read about it over at tonight's Dinner Stats post) seems to have done the trick. She arose about 15 minutes ago wanting some coffee and "to sit up for awhile". She's watching Animal Planet, not doing any mouth breathing, she is coughing a little here and there but she feels good.
    Tomorrow is a No Excuses Day. We've got to pick up the ingredients for the pies I'll be providing for the Thanksgiving Feast to which we've been invited. I don't know if Mom will be up to going along, but she might. It'll be warm and sunny tomorrow and the weathercast mentioned nothing about wind. We'll see. Although I wondered if we'd make our Thanksgiving plans when I posted her Dinner Stats tonight, I'm more optimistic, now.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?