Friday, December 23, 2005

 

I've posted Mom's current Health Review...

...which I fax to the doctor every month. This time I posted it for the date of her Blood Draw. You can access it here. I also decided to include it as one of the Special Posts that is listed at the top of the links section at the main journal. Each time a new health review becomes available the link will be changed to take you to the most current version.
    Because I posted yesterday's meals and stats at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds a few hours before she retired, her retirement information for yesterday is as follows: She retired at 2330; light went out at 2345.
    I'll check back...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?