Friday, December 9, 2005

 

Just a quick note to note...

...that I'm very excited! I was up until 0340 this morning installing and adjusting all the software necessary to network our computers and hook them all to our cable internet connection. Today is Setting Up The Network day.
    Although Mom retired at a normal time for her, 2330, in fact, because she knew I'd be up to all hours fooling with our computers, she arose a couple of times in the night and came out to join me, asking me what I was doing, wanting to see what a computer looked like that was installing a new system on itself, discussing all the cords laying about and the connections I was making from here to there to everywhere. I was surprised at her interest. So was she. Thus, she's still sleeping but I'm going to rouse her in just a few minutes, here, at 1400.
    I'm a bit concerned that she hasn't moved her bowels since her diarrhea. I mentioned last night, as we prepared her for bed, that maybe I needed to administer a light laxative. She said, "Wait until tomorrow. I don't think it'll be necessary by evening." I hope she's right. Neither she nor I like to play the laxative game.
    Time to awaken The Mom.
    I've still got a fair amount to do regarding networking so it may be another 24 hours or so before I post again.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?