Monday, December 5, 2005

 

Laid-back day...

...as you can read in today's Non-stat Day post over at the Test & Meds site. We just sat back and enjoyed each other's company and a moratorium on me chasing her around with the statting meters. Her suggestion.
    Although it's cold, I'm going to try to get her out and moving a little this week on principle, although I'm not sure it will work. I'm not going to push it. I'm past that, now, at least for the time being.
    One of my plans is to hit the storage shed and pull out the Christmas tree and decorations. Time to get those up, clean carpet or not. Our neighbors have trimmed their house with their usual lights and Mom has noticed and admired them through her bedroom window every night before retiring. The background memory of the display keeps her bugging me about "our tree" during the day. It's time.
    No phasing today other than normal short term memory loss. That was a surprise because she was in almost continual memory phase almost all day, yesterday.
    Not much else to report, except all the stuff I've mentioned in previous posts but haven't gotten to, yet. Maybe tomorrow?
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?