Saturday, December 3, 2005

 

Thought I'd mention, while I have a few moments...

...today's Breakfast Stats post contains a rundown about an interesting little phase Mom experienced throughout her "morning", in case you're interested; not too much different than normal, but I concluded from both parts of it that today I'm not one of her daughters, although I'm not sure who I am. At least, during these phasings, I remain familiar to her. That's a relief.
    I'm hoping to have some time to report in depth about a few items later today. Despite Mom having a prone day, today (the above post explains why), my attention is turned to a variety of things that need to be done or topped off.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?